Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Found A 20 ga 870 Barrel and Scope combo

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've been looking for a cantilever barel for my Son's 870 and could never find what I thought was a decent deal... Most were over 200 without the scope... Well I was just traversing the web and came across a site I haven't been on in a while and found this deal... So I bought it for my son as part of his Christmas gift... Seemed to be a decent deal to me... Check it out and if your in the market for one he has like 5 left...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=205889398

Oh and I called him directly and talked to him for a couple of minutes seems like an alright guy and gave me free shipping also.... Which I was shocked at that... Merry Christmas...

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Maybe I should of put this on the deals forum... Guy's if you want tomove it over no problem.... Didn't think about it when I made it...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Moved it and left a redirect in the firearms forum. I need to change that to deer hunting with firearms. Heck of a deal BTW

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's what I thought and figured I'd pass it along to others who may be looking for an 870 (rifled) slug barrel... I've been looking off and on for a while and got pretty discouraged because I bought my son the gun combo brand new for 249.00 which was a good deal but didn't want to spend the same on just a barrel for it even if it is a cantilever... But the barrel and the scope together deal I couldn't pass up....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'd been looking off and on for more than a couple of years.... Not scouring but whenever I saw a flyer or was at a shop or store I'd look at them and the cheapest was just a cantilever barrel without the scope and that was around 200.00... So if you got it for 149.00 my hats off to you... That's a steal there... I would find one at that price used without the scope but most of the time they were gone by time I called or checked on it...