Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sirus XM radio?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
any of yall have XM radio?

I travel a lot for work and I love it so much! New channel is called Y2k country, only plays country music from 2000-2010 which is pretty darn good country still!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Yeah, I have it. Y2k is a nice addition. Especially since the Highway sucks anymore.

Hair nation, boneyard, the classic rock stations, outlaw country, and Octane are my other saved stations.

Prime Country is really good if you like older stuff. Clint Black, Garth, George Straith, Keith Witley, etc.
Y2k is a nice mix of modern/old school
Hwy- once in a blue moon has a decent song
Blue Collar Cmdy- hilarious if you like Jeff Foxworthy
ESPN- listen to all those guys from Mike&Mike, Cowherd, SVP, ETC

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Used to have it in my truck then I started listening to podcasts. I let the subscription expire since I wasn't using it much. Do miss it though. They had a great bluegrass channel.

I've never enjoyed listening to XM or even an I-pod for that matter. When I'm in the car I often listen to local stations, the mornings are for news. On the road for a trip I often seek out a local station that way I can keep an ear out for weather or even traffic conditions.

teej89

NE PA
Shoot thanks for the heads up, I inly listen to highway and it was awful. I already have prime and y2kountry programmed in the truck now.

Couldn't tell ya the last time I heard alabama on the radio.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Shoot thanks for the heads up, I inly listen to highway and it was awful. I already have prime and y2kountry programmed in the truck now.

Couldn't tell ya the last time I heard alabama on the radio.

Prime should play you quite a bit of Alabama! Hope you enjoy it! I just had a 4 hour drive and jammed damn near the entire way.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
We got a free subscription to Sirius with the vehicle we just bought. I'm not impressed with the music stations, but IMO, it's hard to find any good music now days. I like Pandora much better. I do like the fact that I can listen to ESPN with a clear signal now.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I really like it compared to just regular country stations.

When I lived in Athens I worked up in nesonville. I had 4 presets of country I think, they would always break up on me, or play shit music. At least with Sirius I have a CHANCE of hearing some good stuff!

I am interested in these PODCASTS. How does that work, you download to your phone or what?