Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Botm candidates id like to read about

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It's that time of year again for us to get some reading in of past hunts to pump us up for the up coming season. Here are some candidates I'd like to read about or hear again.

Joes Bankshot
Jesses 2012 deer

Both of these guys killed slob deer that never made it to the BOTM section yet. Who else here would like to read these stories and see some pics?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I still have Character in the works. I'll get that up for August, then maybe Joe and I will take September/October before we go in hibernation with the BOTM as we wait for the newest batch!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Absolutely! Just because you are the owners doesn't mean the bucks and stories behind them don't deserve BOTM. Those are some great stories and deer fo' sho'.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
There are many others that I'd like to read as well but wanted to let others have their shot at listing stories they'd like to read. I've been a subscriber for many years of NAW and the stories by average joes like us featured throughout the pages are the first articles I read. Not only can I/we relate to them more but its nice reading about a hunter capitalizing on a situation when confronting a behemoth deer or a target deer they've been chasing on limited time and land.

The BOTM articles in my opinion are all about the deer and what the fortunate hunter did to get him on the ground. I've learned many things over the years from reading these stories and when I applied them to my hunting tactics it increased my opportunities dramatically.
I know it must be extra work and time consuming for Jesse to edit these things and post them up for us to read but the knowledge we all can learn ourselves or pass on to others who visit this site would of great value IMO.