Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Urban deer that are untouchable... Fml

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405576466.887230.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405576479.321288.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1405576490.603747.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Next spring:

Nick:Hey Fred, you'll never believe what I found in my bird bath this morning!

Fred:What's that Nick, a dead mouse?

Nick:No, a 102" right side shed!!!

Fred:Your kiddin me! Wind damage last night? Was anything damaged in your shed? Is that a piece of the tree limb you're holding?

Nick:No............Never mind! (As he walks away he mutters) Fuggin city slickers...........

A few seconds later Nick is looking down and admiring the mammoth size shed he found not watching his step and trips over the 98" left side. He is overwhelmed with excitement....

Nick:GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

Fred:You alright Nick?

Nick:Yeah, found another tree limb!(mumbling under hushed breath)ya fuggin nimrod....

THE END

Last edited:

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Lol I know how it feels. I took my dog on a walk in some little woods between my neighborhood and another one and had a 150 class 8 point bedded down with about ten does around him watching me walk past. Then I saw this guy in a small overgrown field surrounded by neighborhoods...

The old lady who owns the field got mad at me for asking to shed hunt

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
The only problem is people get to know their neighborhood deer and when they wind up dead, they don't like it much. Especially if the animal was taken under unlawful or questionable circumstances.

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Next spring:

Nick:Hey Fred, you'll never believe what I found in my bird bath this morning!

Fred:What's that Nick, a dead mouse?

Nick:No, a 102" right side shed!!!

Fred:Your kiddin me! Wind damage last night? Was anything damaged in your shed? Is that a piece of the tree limb you're holding?

Nick:No............Never mind! (As he walks away he mutters) Fuggin city slickers...........

A few seconds later Nick is looking down and admiring the mammoth size shed he found not watching his step and trips over the 98" left side. He is overwhelmed with excitement....

Nick:GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

Fred:You alright Nick?

Nick:Yeah, found another tree limb!(mumbling under hushed breath)ya fuggin nimrod....

THE END

Hahahaha! My first thought was "I cannot wait to shed hunt the golf course across the street!"