Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ASAT Vanish Pro 3D Leafy Suit

Treed

Stark County
I've been looking at a lot of pics ASATs Vanish Pro 3D Leafy Suit and I'm pretty much convinced ASAT is a better pattern for breaking up our form than Real Tree or Mossy Oak is so I'm thinking about buying the suit. My only question is, is it quiet? If anybody hunts with one could ya chime in and let me know what you think?
Thanks.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
It's okay. It's extremely baggy which is a pain but the pattern is very good. I've stalked within 20 yards of deer in a thicket and they couldn't find me at all. Will need an arm guard for sure.

nis1

I have the gander mountain version and I like it a lot. It's light and made of mesh and I can pull it over whatever I'm wearing. I think I got it for around $70 on sale.

Treed

Stark County
Cool, thanks guys. I just pulled the trigger on it. It should be here in a few days. I was hoping it would run large so it'll go over all of my other gear easily and it looks like it does.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I like both ASAT and Predator patterns over any other patterns out there for hunting and have started wearing the RT and MO patterns for other activities or daily wear. Lol

Treed

Stark County
ASAT showed up this morning. It seems to be really well built for a mesh suit and it's pretty quiet. I've read that if I wash it a couple times and run it in the dryer with a few pairs of jeans that'll help soften it up and make it silent. It's sized to go over my other gear and looks like it will do that nicely. Can't wait to get out and give it a try.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
ASAT showed up this morning. It seems to be really well built for a mesh suit and it's pretty quiet. I've read that if I wash it a couple times and run it in the dryer with a few pairs of jeans that'll help soften it up and make it silent. It's sized to go over my other gear and looks like it will do that nicely. Can't wait to get out and give it a try.

Yes it will quiet down a bunch after a couple washings.