Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Covert Scouting Cams

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have two of these for sale as a package since I only have the one controller. Camera 1 is in great shape. Camera 2 has a few flaws. The cover on the bottom to access the SD card/batteries/controller plug-in is broke and comes off. It will still function as intended, but instead of hanging there when you open it, it comes off. There is some minor surface rust on the battery connection, but it can easily be buffed off. (I would have done it but the collet nut on my Dremel is missing.) It is also touchy to get the batteries situated correctly. However once you learn how to fool with this cam, it takes pictures. Camera 1 is a B+ and Camera 2 is a C-. They were bought new from a dealer in 2012 and have seen very little time in the woods.

In the interest of full disclosure, I do not like these cameras. They function, but not at the level I am used to after years of running the BECs and SPs. However if you want a cheap camera to hang somewhere it might get stolen, a camera to act as a decoy (Camera 2) or just a couple cheap cams to put over bait, then these will work.

Both of these TYD for $50. They come with a 2GB SanDisk SD card.

Huckleberry Finn

I'll take 'em. Looks like just what I need to put out on a new parcel surrounded by Amish that I'm not sure is worth hanging a set yet.

I'll paypal you the funds, you can just hillbilly express them.