Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy 4th!

This it the first Independence Day I have had off since joining the Air Force. I'm going to be grilling all day and going on base to watch some fire works.

On a side note the purpose of the holiday has been lost. For example yesterday night when I got home from work there were three "bro's" setting of some pretty good sized fireworks in front of the apartment building. My neighbor who is in the Army went down to tell them to knock it off. The three morons told him they were being true American's just blow some stuff up. Then they decided they were going to beat up my Army neighbor. I really didn't want to go down stairs but I wasn't going to let this guy get beat up. I went down stairs while wife called the cops. The three idiots luckily decided to discontinue their assault and go inside. The cops showed up and arrested one of them and cited the other two for setting off the fireworks illegally. Corrupt politicians, corporations, the media, and a misguided populace have destroyed this country.

Happy 4th...

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good for you & thank you & your neighbor for what you do. I've got the smoker going for TOOnite's family gathering.

Ricer2231

Good for you. The wife has to work until 6:00 and then we are going to her sisters for a cook out and get together. I thought what better way. To pass the time then to stir up a batch of blackberry pie. ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404500803.352170.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404500816.554343.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404500826.072223.jpg
View attachment 22363
All done.

Gonna stir up a batch of peach tomorrow.

Last edited: