Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good article in bowhunter magazine

Milo

Tatonka guide.
There was a good article in bowhunter magazine by dr Dave Samuels . Worth a read if you can get your hands on a copy. Deer hunting is changing and the boys seem to be getting organized .

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Milo, what's the overall scope of the story? Who's getting organized - hunters or the deer?

If it's what I think it is. I've gotten a whiff that some of your bigger named organizations are joining forces to combat this trend in overzealous DNRs, farm bureaus, and insurance companies. The bigger named orgs are starting to wake up and realize this is a growing threat that needs to be fought.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
If it's what I think it is. I've gotten a whiff that some of your bigger named organizations are joining forces to combat this trend in overzealous DNRs, farm bureaus, and insurance companies. The bigger named orgs are starting to wake up and realize this is a growing threat that needs to be fought.

You got more than a whiff... I even posted it somewhere that Dr. Dave was getting worried. I'll have to check out the magazine piece as well.