Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Henry .45LC Golden Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Guy I have a Henry .45LC for sale. It has a Bushnell 3 X 9 scope mounted. I like the rifle but want a .45LC Marlin. Will trade if you have one. Bought the rifle back on 8/13/12. Have shot it only enough to sight in the scope. This rifle is legal to hunt deer in Ohio. Paid $685 for the rifle and $106 for the scope. Both are in mint condition. Asking, firm, $700 for complete out fit. $650 for the rifle only. Will work with pick up or delivery. Picture if needed. I think every one knows what a Henry Big Boy looks like.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I own a former COB approved gun and he's a top notch dude to buy from! I wish I had 7 bills for this gun as I'd love to have something similar. Great rifle!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
If some one needs to ask about this rifle, I'm going to be unavailable for probably three day starting tomorrow. I'm going to horsepital for a knee replacement. I won't be ignoring you, just not around.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Looked up the weight of it and if I'm looking at the right gun it said 8 lbs? If that's the case I'll pass because I just got rid of a slug gun that weighed that lol.... Nice gun, but not made for lots of walking.... And anyone that buys a gun off Ted can take whatever he says as the gospel.... Quite a few of us have bought his guns and he tells it just like it is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.