Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Moultrie Panoramic 150-180 Cam

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I ordered a Moultrie Panoramic 150 cam yesterday from our Dist. It was the last one in stock for a special price of 175.00. Wasn't marked as a closeout item.
I think I will like the 3 picture panoramic 180 degree mode. Plus if I read the write up correctly I can set for a plot time lapse mode during the day and a regular camera during the night. Does that sound correct?
Plus it has a 100 ft. range with less than 1 second trigger time.
If I like it in action I may get couple more. I'll let everyone know when the Dist. has them back in stock and at what price.

Anyone else use this model and how do you like it.

Last edited:

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Fugg yeah I use it ! I've talked about it before on here. I got mine last summer in June. First thing I'll tell you, is to use AA lithium batteries. I'm still on my original pack. The cam uses C batteries, but they're so heavy, they could force the battery tray to fall down when you're opening the door.... & break the hinges. Guess how I found out about that . Just order a pack of spacers off of Ebay. With that said, this is a very good cam. I don't use mine in pano mode, but rather single cam mode. It's like 3 cams on one tree pointing in different directions. I will say it gets a lot of false pics, perhaps from the sensitivity in relation to the sun, or breeze, I dunno. I'm really surprised I haven't bought another. This has been on of my best cams. Yes, it will do the time lapse & regular night mode. This has been a really good cam, I can't say that enough, & I probably just jinxed myself.

Last edited:

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Outdoorsfellar, I remember seeing some of your pics from that camera and was thinking about getting one myself...I never read up on them, and had no clue how versatile this cam was...with all the different settings and what not...I think I might have to get one now. Thanks!