Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Audiio Book Suggestions?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Looking for Itunes downloads that would be good Audio Books.

I was looking for a lot of deer hunting stuff but couldnt find much doing generic searches. I also like a lot of other types of things such as

1. outdoor stories
2. sales tactics
3. Economic books (not to heavy)

Things like that, any suggestions?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not much help here man. More of a podcast guy myself. However I've considered getting a couple of books, it most of the prices are ridiculous. All my podcasts are free. I'm after information these days more than stories/entertainment.

Let us know if you find anything good!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Not much help here man. More of a podcast guy myself. However I've considered getting a couple of books, it most of the prices are ridiculous. All my podcasts are free. I'm after information these days more than stories/entertainment.

Let us know if you find anything good!

what type of podcast you listen to? is that basically like a radio show you can listen to at your connivence right?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yep. I listen to Joe Rogan's mostly. He has all kinds of different people on. Its available for free.

I also listen to Dan Carlen's Hardcore History. He has a series on the Mongols that is awesome. His WWI series is great too.

Podcasts are awesome for people on the move or someone who listens to stuff at work. I drove a bunch and listen to podcasts almost exclusively.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
See if f you can find "Little Voice Mastery" great book that not only will help with sales but also life in general. There is also a series of books called "Action Selling" good stuff there TOO.