Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who can explain how these happened ??

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
These are amazing ! The last one is the hardest of all to explain ......

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Me either. Just bad days except the last one which turned out to be a bad 8 yrs. And just think only 2 1/2 yrs. of a bad mistake to go. Hurry up already.

teej89

NE PA
Haha some of it is just great photoshop work. Like the sharks and the escalator was going round a ways back and proven to be photoshopped. Crazy what people can do with images tho.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Haha some of it is just great photoshop work. Like the sharks and the escalator was going round a ways back and proven to be photoshopped. Crazy what people can do with images tho.

Wish we could point the same finger at the POS in the last picture. :smiley_blackeye:

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Yeah, that last pic obviously proved the craziness a lot of ( uninformed ) people had with their ( pre conceived ) image.

No preconceived images...............everyone had to prove they weren't racist by voting for the POS. Sure proved their stupidity though.

Treed

Stark County
I can easily explain each and every one of these pictures.........except one..........that one will mystify me for the rest of my days. Once was bad enough, twice was criminal stupidity. Thank you uninformed voters of America.