Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bigslams trail cam thread

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
These pics are the best that I have so far. I've only got one small buck on cam and my WG camera that I had put at the new property over trophy rock 465 and corn took a shit and I didn't get any pics at all.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402746911715.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402746911715.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 156
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402746925572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402746925572.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 153

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Put that cam in a bag of rice. Rice will suck all water out of it in a few days. Then it may be fine.

Yes the Coyote needs a necktie. Nice fawn pic.

Ya its toast. When I opened the battery compartment there was a little water in it. I've never had that happen. It'll turn on and then it shuts off in 5 seconds.

Let it dry out good before you give it another try. I took one that had water in it and opened it up and set it on the fan of my dad's heat pump and in an hour it worked fine. Just ended up putting silicone on the door seal and it helped.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Patience is a virtue, so they say. Just keep thinking "Today may be the day". And one day it will be. Passing the smaller ones can be tough at times, but it is the only way to be able to cash in when the big one offers up the opportunity.

Oh I'll be passing the small ones after I've seen pics of what runs around where I found that shed. Plus I'll be hunting with my buddy in Guernsey county at his place, he's passed on some 130"s and 40"s there.