Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Can you use Mossy Oak Graphic's on a compound or crossbow?

Zaleski

I have used Mossy Oak Graphic's rifle skin on my muzzleloader and it turned out great, it was easy to use and a excellent price. I purchased it for $29.99 plus S/H, from the Mossy Oak web site. It surely was a lot cheaper than getting it dipped for $200+ but what I was wonder is has anyone tried it out on there crossbow? It's made for synthetic stocks and metal. The reason I was asking is because I would like to wrap my crossbow with the Mossy Oak Break-up infinity and give it a new look verse being all black. Here's a photo of the muzzle loader it turned out great! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401497801.871362.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hey, your muzzy looks great! Awesome job! Don't know about your question but I'd email them at Mossy Oak and ask them.

I see no reason why you couldn't do the stock and scope of your xbow.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Other than the large "mossy oak" on your barrel that looks really nice. I'm not a crossbow hunter so the rest of this is probably worth what you paid for it.
At the ~$30 price tag for it, why not try it? Or is removal a PITA?
Also have you contemplated painting it like some paint their rifles? Here is a thread on another messageboard about doing so.
I'll include a few of the finished photos from the thread and a few other really nicely done paint can'd rifles.
http://www.snipershide.com/2012/10/camouflage-painting-a-rifle/