Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New guy from fayette county

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to TOO! You and my bro(Ron-fullbore) share the same profession. Huge kudos to you ironworkers who do it for a living.
Jump in anytime, we're glad to have ya!

Ironworker744

Welcome to TOO! You and my bro(Ron-fullbore) share the same profession. Huge kudos to you ironworkers who do it for a living.
Jump in anytime, we're glad to have ya!

Hey thanks a bunch man. Not sure if I know him or not. But thanks to every one else for the warm welcome. I appreciate it!

Ironworker744

Ill be spending a good amount of time at deer creek lake this weekend fishing for bass, and crappie during the day, and cats at night. (Gotta get away from the private pond I fish at). Any body had any luck out there this year?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I can't help you with Deer Creek, but Paint Creek and Rocky Fork have been on fire the last few weeks. Welcome to the site.

What part of Fayette Co are you from? I'm in Greenfield, but hunt deer mostly in Fayette.

Ironworker744

I live like 3 miles from deer creek lake. Ive fished paint creek quite a bit. Been camping there a handful of times as well.

Ironworker744

Welcome to TOO Brother! What Local are you out of? I am a 787 Parkersburg member. Glad to have ya and jump in anytime.

Im local 172 in columbus. Thanks for such a warm welcome guys I truly appreciate it. Always glad to meet fellow ironworkers as well!! Union Proud!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Awesome! I have been working in Columbus the last 2 months. I work for Armstrong Steel Erectors and we are finishing up the new Mound St. Bridge.
I hope to cross paths with you sometime. Enjoy the site!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Welcome! You work in Columbus, I've probably worked with you somewhere. I'm an operator.
Make yourself right at home around here. Best bunch of Outdoor People you will find anywhere on the internet!