Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

squatter

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
So i got in my shed this afternoon to get my lanter. i knew where it was, on a shelf in the back, under a couple tarps.

once I moved the tarps, i found the high chair seat that attaches to a picinic table that we will need for Braiynn tomorrow, Picked that thing up and a freakin raccoon pops its head up from under it! Bout shit myself! It didnt seem to be in any hurry to move either and it was snuggled in right between my buddy heater and the lantern I was in there to get.

Oh look, a hot dog fork in the camping stuff. He didnt appreciate getting poked with that thing one bit. Little fugger has a hole in the floor behind a set of shelves. Gonna be taking care of that.

Lmao! Ever have one charge you in the dark when you are walking to the stand in the morning? I know the whole shitting your pants thing!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No doubt. Bet your heart rate did increase in a split second! Funny stuff since it didn't happen to me. lmao

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Not a coon but I did move a tarp off the wood pile and was staring at a 6ft black snake.. Scared the shit outta me, and at the time I had a 7ft Red Tail Boa!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
It's pretty funny how slow they move around during the middle of the afternoon when you find them hiding/sleeping. Kind of reminds me of my hungover self back in the day lol. Just roll over and look at you like WTF man lol.