Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Post gun season doe whacking!

Kaiser878

ohio
Man I love me some back straps!!!!!!! Decided to hunt behind my house tonight. Unfortunately this old girl got a little to close! The good part about this story is she ran towards my house and died in our field! I drove the truck right up to her loaded her up! Nothing like backstraps for lunch tomorrow!!!!! This is one of the old girls that has been making hunting miserable around my house. I dont think she will be snorting at anyone anymore!!

Here she was in action last night! What a mean, mean doe!

Last edited:

Kaiser878

ohio
congrats , but ya did forget my blood trail pics ........ i gotta teach you everything boy

seriously cngrats thats one big fat doe

Ahh sorry mark! I honestly forgot, I didnt track her as I saw her fall! If I think about it tomorrow I will go take pics, Im sure there was a hella blood trail!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
This is one of the old girls that has been making hunting miserable around my house. I dont think she will be snorting at anyone anymore!!
Here she was in action last night! What a mean, mean doe!
That's funny stuff right there! Congrats.

rrr

Do you have a new girlfriend? In your last couple kills pics you are actually smiling...

Nice doe dude.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
whats gettin to close for you ZAch? 75 yards?:smiley_crocodile: that is one big bitch

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Congrats buddy.

The food bill should drop some now lol. She is a hog. I'm sure the other deer would thank you as well now that they can get to the food piles without getting an ass woopin lmao.

Kaiser878

ohio
whats gettin to close for you ZAch? 75 yards?:smiley_crocodile: that is one big bitch

I havent been practicing like I was this summer, I wouldnt feel comfortable with a 75 yarder! ha THis one was a whopping 10 yards! haha she was quartering to a bit also. Rage went through and busted her leg bone in half then hit a rib on the exit, didnt punch clear through though! She made it about 80 yards!

Mark, yes I do shoot rages. Are there any other broadheads??

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats on your big girl! You have been smiling in your pictures this year an awful lot. I think Zach has a new boyfriend. Watch out Greg, I think he is cheating on you. I did notice he was still flirting a bit with you. Maybe he just didn't want to burn the bridge just yet. You might still have a chance. lol