Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Class III Certification

I've worked in wastewater for over 22 years and have been studying to take my Class III Wastewater Treatment Operator Exam. The exam was on May 6th, in Columbus. A 6 hour test with no breaks. It was explained that the results of this test wouldn't be given out until mid-June. (they always say that)

However, my wife walked out to the mail box this morning and came back with a huge surprise...an envelope with my Certificate from the Ohio EPA. :smiley_breakdance:

It's over! I'm done! No more: studying, or reading stuff that I don't want to read, spending time away from my wife, dog and all of my hobbies. :smiley_blink: There are plenty of critters out there that haven't been shot, yet and fish that haven't been caught, yet...and now I've got the time to remedy that situation.

Thank you, for listening and/or reading, Bowhunter57

Last edited:
hickslawns said:
That has to be a big relief for you.
Jackalope said:
It was well earned.

You know it, my brothers! My wife and I have been out to 2 celebration dinners...in the same day. :smiley_blink: In between times, I've been out in my new fishing kayak every chance I get.

Class III.jpg

Bowhunter57

Last edited:

lung buster

hocking county
Big congrats to you! I got my class III water about 8 years ago and it was a big relief! Just have to worry about getting 24 contact hrs every 2 years and all my books have been put away since!

Congrats Mr. Mathewson! It just dawned on me who you are, we have been to several bow shoots over the years. This is TJ's brother Derek, what a small world lol!