Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Determination.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I was cleaning the garage today and came across an old vacuum cleaner I had stored in there. Apparently a mouse thought it a good place to store corn.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400961785.397075.jpg

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yep that damn mice will store it everywhere. I use corn for heating but I'm very careful not to spill any. Well I must have in the past because when I put my hunting boots on last October the one boot had a cup or so of corn in it. Burnt the corn and trapped the mouse.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
rotflmao That is Classic!!!! Every spring I find dog food in the weirdest places in the garage!! :smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I found her. Went to move a moving blanket and she ran up the outside of my pants leg and up under my shirt. I don't think I've stripped a shirt that fast since the last time I got in a yellow jacket nest. I still can't believe that mouse filled that container to the brink I bet that mouse thought it was shitting in high cotton with all that corn packed away.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400993153.219730.jpg

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Talk about a grain silo!
I found a bowls worth of dog food stashed in a old (formerly empty)case for my binoculars on the top shelf of a book case one year about 7 ft. up.
That would have been a lot of laps too.

:smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dang, that's funny. What did you ever do with the bucket O' catfish guts?

Not guts. And entire 5 gallon bucket of whole fish. It's been out in the woods about a year now. I didn't hear of any hazmat events so I guess it's still sealed.