Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something......

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Fine yall twisted my arm enough lol.. The house that I have been trying to get since October of last year is FINALLY been bought!! We closed on it tonight! We take possition of it the first week of June.. I feel 1.5 MILLION pounds lighter and feel as if a lot of stress was lifted out of my life.. I dont think it will really fully set in untill everything is in place and im working on something out in my giant garage!! The house.. well we all know who that really belongs to.. My Fiancee lol.. My son is pretty stoked about it as well because he can finally just go outside and shoot his pellet gun and run a muck lol..

One word decribes it all: FINALLY!!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383291005.678244.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383291005.678244.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 63

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Thanks guys! Now the real fun begins.. Final packing, the move then unpacking.. The bright side is hopefully this will be the last time we have to do that... Well at least for a very very long time!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks guys! Now the real fun begins.. Final packing, the move then unpacking.. The bright side is hopefully this will be the last time we have to do that... Well at least for a very very long time!

Good deal buddy..... Now when can I bring my boat down and store it there?????? lol Hope it's an easy transition!!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Very cool, congrats....

Ok guys, 'fess up......who looked at the picture of the garage first before the house? (I know I did! :smiley_coolpeace: )