Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mark Cuban?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
welp what do yall think of what he said today?

Ill share my opinion later.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You'll have to throw up a link, not everyone will know what you are talking about.

I agree with what he said. The only reason he won't be flamed is because people expect him to say controversial shit.

At least he didn't say he hated niggers. lmao

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thanks for posting the link.

Honestly he is probably thinking that Jesse but hes not going to say it.

For all the people pulling the Trevon Martin card, I dont think Mark Cuban had even thought of that, he is a smart guy who was justing using an example. This country is so mixed up over race issues anymore, I think we are going backwards. The majority is loosing too.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
He is a brand driven guy that calculated a statement to get some press.

?? you think Mark Cuban needs to draw attention to his brands, by making a statement like that? He is worth billions, billionaires dont try to draw negative publicity on themselves to sell another frying pan. You are entitled to your own opinion but I do not believe that had anything to do with why he would make those statements.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
?? you think Mark Cuban needs to draw attention to his brands, by making a statement like that? He is worth billions, billionaires dont try to draw negative publicity on themselves to sell another frying pan. You are entitled to your own opinion but I do not believe that had anything to do with why he would make those statements.

You got some learning to do then brother. Mark Cuban is a world class ego who got famous more for running his mouth than for his business savvy. He knew what he was saying would stir the pot and said it anyways.

You're a marketing/sales guy, so I know you understand that any publicity is good publicity. People are talking about Mark Cuban today and I promise you that's what he wanted.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I'm so tired of everything being racist. There are good blacks there are niggers. There is good whites and there is white trash. But every damn time a black is being brought up in the media its racist. You don't hear shit about a white guy being done wrongly. This country is fugged up. This country needs to get back to its roots. And I truly think we are going about it all wrong. :tantrum:...

I couldn't agree with you more yotehunter. Seems most white folks just lay down and take things as they are. That's why the country is in the shape it is. Almost all major cities are ran by black mayors, which is in my opinion part of the big plan.

My biggest beef with blacks is that they cry they want to be "equal", but they want to be termed as African Americans. Why isn't being an American good enough?

Mark told it like it is. We all white, black or green, sterotype people. It is human nature to feel some people are your enemies. If a black calls me a cracker it doesn't raise an eyebrow let alone dominate the headlines on CNN.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I think he was saying it to try and show that everybody is susceptible to bigotry, even subconsciously. I think he was trying to relate to an average person. Should every bald white man with tattoos go on national TV and piss and moan about him being scared of them too? Im just sick of this whole fad of everyone feeling it's cool to have white guilt and think black people have it so bad. How long does it take for a race of people in this country to get their shit together?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I really think he said it to protect himself. I dont believe he said it to try to gain financial gain. Has he done stuff in the past for that, example talking shit to Donald Trump, of course! I dont think he is dumb enough to flirt with racist lines, and have people sue, drop his name, etc for the chance at filling a few more stadiums. (could be wrong just my opinion)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I really think he said it to protect himself. I dont believe he said it to try to gain financial gain. Has he done stuff in the past for that, example talking shit to Donald Trump, of course! I dont think he is dumb enough to flirt with racist lines, and have people sue, drop his name, etc for the chance at filling a few more stadiums. (could be wrong just my opinion)

You do understand he is the 1% right? He doesn't need to do anything to make money. However you have to continuously feed an ego that large. No one will sue him cause very few have the $ to do that and he didn't slander anyone to begin with. And no one drops him cause he owns it all!

I hear what he was saying and agree with it. However its 100% he knew it would stir shit up and he feeds off controversy. It was all about having his name be the topic of discussion yet again.

Huckleberry Finn

Mark Cuban "I said something stupid. I wish I didn't say it. I wish it could go away. I bet you've said dumb things before, maybe on your phone. Download Cyberdust today, where not every spoken word is recorded."

Not to mention that when you think of NBA owners, who do you think? He doesn't want you to think Donald Sterling, he wants you to think Mark Cuban. Which you did...

Huckleberry Finn

Any publicity is good publicity if you're a billionaire.

Micheal Jordan said a few weeks ago that he was a racist when he was a kid, hated white people. Zero lashback from the media, but we talked about MJ for a few days again. Why wouldn't Cuban take the same bump in conversation?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
yea you all make good points. I think to me, he reminds me of someone who knows he has a strong feelign about a topic but CANT share it 100%. However he does know he has the money and power to be able to say what he said and get away with it. No one can call him a racist but he did shed some light on the situation that not everyone is perfect, and all.

Was it for all fame and fortune that maybe you are right, I am unsure!