Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slick Trick fans...

teej89

NE PA
Bittersweet indeed. Sucks they are moving the location up to New York though and disrupting all the families involved. Wondering what kind of quality they will be pushing out after the big move.....

yup.... may go out and grab a box or two that's on the shelf now.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
to bad there moving, but there going to be in good hands i think, hope they dont mess with the design.

10-1 they'll look to cut production costs and increase the margin. The first to get monkeyed with will likely be the Mercedes blades from Lutz in Germany. I'll be buying 5 or so packs today. That should last me 20 years. lol.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
10-1 they'll look to cut production costs and increase the margin. The first to get monkeyed with will likely be the Mercedes blades from Lutz in Germany. I'll be buying 5 or so packs today. That should last me 20 years. lol.

Exactly what I was going to post. Everytime something like this happens, Im a pessimist and always assume the worst. I still have quite a few "hammer Pants" from the early 90's that I stocked up[ on once he faded into obscurity. I knew those suckers would never lose their appeal to the ladies

Treed

Stark County
Just ordered 4 packs of 100 grain standards and 4 packs of replacement blades. My wife shoots Tricks and I've been toying around with the idea of going to a fixed blade myself, especially after watching her change from her field tips to her practice heads and maintaining her POI. Seeing this post sealed it for me. I figure, if I'm gonna get some, I'd better get them now and get a bunch of them.
Hammer pants........rofl

Last edited:

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
They say they are sticking with the same blades and design. Due to having 2 Elites im kinda partial to The Outdoor Group LLC, however just because they say they will doesnt mean they will, but I hope for all of you Slick Trick fans everything stays the same. Personally I shoot Muzzy's and have no desire to change as they fly perfect for me.

PSE13

Shelby
I ended up with the G5 Montecs. Almost bought the slick tricks instead but I didn't . Guess I like the solid 1 piece more.