Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stop The Fugging World

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
COB musta read the newspaper this morning....or watched the news....or maybe some Goth door to door magazine salesgirl showed up at this door and he's thinkin the world is goin to hell in a handbasket....

What's on yer mind COB?

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
The world a hard place men. You go down the road doing MPH with the wind in your hair and bugs in your teeth then out of no where comes a dump load of shit and your sinking. An ole man said at times like that you keep your mouth shut. Well I'm here to tell the world that does not work. As the saying goes "life is a bitch and then you die". We're working on it! Life does go on. Thanks for caring.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Cob, dude I have not read the facebook thing, I have never met you but you know my Big Bro CJD. Let me tell you my friend ( and I do consdier you a friend ) hang in there. I could go on and on about my life. I was on top of the world, had a family, a business and then it all came crashing down on me. When I threw my ex wife out of cheating on me my daughter ( would have been her step daughter ) did not talk to me for over a year, talk about tearing your heart out. She has come around and I was blessed to find a great job that I love ( I bitch about it but I do love it ). Please know that tomorrow is another day and God is looking down on you. I will say a prayer for you my frined tonight.

Take care.

Riverdude

we have all been through rough times , and some morethen others , god dont put any more on your platethen you can handle , even though it seems like it , he knows you and he knows you can handle what ever is thrown your way , the past few years for me has been a up and down road , one day im doing great , then bam im treading sludge at the bottom of the barrel , what ever is happening in your life right now is a learning experience , so that you can teach others that may be going through the same thing you are

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ted, chin up ole man.... Let me know when your ready for that cup of joe... Or tea... Just sayin... Dang... But and there's always a but... lol.....lol

rrr

COB I don't know you but I respect you as an elder and a hunter. Prayers your way big chief.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cob- I haven't met you yet. Don't fugg it up. You are on my list of internet hunting buddies i would like to shake hands with and laugh with someday. Hang in there bud. Prayers sent.

Last edited: