Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well, here we go ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
So the NFL drafted it's first openly gay player. The media will now plaster the pic of him kissing his butt buddy when learning of being drafted. It will be talked about and shown EVERYWHERE. An athiest will walk past a courthouse somewhere & see a statue of the Ten Commandments. He will then complain about it infringing upon his rights & the statue will be taken down. This is nothing new, but it's ok for the immoral attributes of those to be shoved in our faces, but what is decent and right will be removed. I don't want to judge one from the other, since I know God will sort 'em out later. What is outraging is where this country is going. This world is a total flip flop. The immoral & the indecent is the norm, and if anything is said against that, then all hell will be lit up. The struggle against this mess will only continue to get worse.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm not religious. Nor do I care if the dude is gay. But the injustice in the betrayal of both sides in the media should be plainly obvious to most. It clearly demonstrates how many morons we share this piece of rock with.

It seems that you are not allowed offend blacks, Mexicans, Asians , Muslims, atheist, or homos, but if you are white and believe in The Lord it is open season. I am a white god fearing man that try's his best to treat people like I want to be treated, and takes care of his family, if society wants to frown upon that and judge me fugg em.

hammerhead

It seems that you are not allowed offend blacks, Mexicans, Asians , Muslims, atheist, or homos, but if you are white and believe in The Lord it is open season. I am a white god fearing man that try's his best to treat people like I want to be treated, and takes care of his family, if society wants to frown upon that and judge me fugg em.

ditto

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio

X3 :smiley_clap:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
You guys are terrible. I found it to be "must see TV" when he and his partner were smeared in cake and basically licking it off each other on national TV. And his manly cries when learned of being drafted just moved me to near tears.....of laughter. Mark my words, as soon as he's cut, he will talk about how he was discriminated against, physically and verbally disparaged, and probably shower room raped. And the media will just eat it up. This is what they've been moving the NFL towards anyway. Basically removing any semblance of violence from the game. Now in the next few years they will be a shit ton stories about how Little Billy Buttplugger is the star of his highschool football team. I can hear the interview now.

Reporter: "Tell us Billy about you playing multiple positions this year to help your team.

Billy Buttplugger: "Well, I started off at Tight End, but after some hard work and extra training with my partner, I'm definitely a Wide Receiver now

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

1 Peter 4:12-14

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It sorta looks like us crazy deer hunters think the same. I agree with everything posted.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
All we need to realize is that as a country we are simply letting history to repeat itself. We are simply the Roman Empire in a modern day setting.