Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rotten SOB's !!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone
I got a phone call from my credit card company ( Cabelas )
They were asking if I just tryed to buy several $100 I Tunes cards ?
And while I was talking to him ( saying NO!!) , he said I guess you aren't in New York city buying ladys pants either
As that charge was just going through

I told him the last 2 stores I charged at
Now I get a new card .......7-10 days
I get a form to fill out saying a bunch of charges ( as I was told ) were not made by me

Not sure who or when they got my card numbers , but the guy told me it happens at stores more than we think

So now I have to change over all my auto pay acounts
The auto pay acounts are nice but ........

OH well Now I am pissed at someone and I have no clue who it is

I sure would like to thank them for stealing my credit card numbers .....:smiley_chinrub: maybe introduce them to my baseball bat

So watch out

John

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have Life Lock also ??
Either the credit card company caught it first
Or ....Life Lock ????

John

The credit card company caught it if they're the ones who called you. That's probably the only card they got as typically they copy the numbers at a Resturant or something. Use it at a Mexican or Chinese place lately?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The credit card company caught it if they're the ones who called you. That's probably the only card they got as typically they copy the numbers at a Resturant or something. Use it at a Mexican or Chinese place lately?

The Mexican place across the parking lot from our shop is getting a reputation passing along card numbers. I'll assume it's a common thing?