Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Greg's ATV Cochocton

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Has anyone ever taken a quad there? Mine has been there for 2 months. They have never called me, every time I call them the guy tells me that the mechanic in charge of it is out getting parts or supplies and he never calls me back. I'm getting pissed to the point where I'm about to make the hour drive to see what's up.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'd ask for the mechanics cell phone number and call him direct, then if they don't give it make the drive and rattle some cages.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The reason I took it there is because they have a dyno tuner. Otherwise I would of had it fixed locally. I will be calling today and asking for his cell number.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sounds like a good plan. No way I could stand to have mine in the shop for two months. I don't use it often, but there is no excuse for them to have it that dang long!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
In one of the conversations I had with them the guy said that they have another raptor 700 there that they could take spare parts from. If that's what they are doing with mine I'm going to flip out. I think I'll have the cochocton police on speed dial.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Didn't end up going there after work, I set up a turkey blind instead Lol. But today is the day, I'm taking the truck.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Never ended up making the 2 hour round trip because of work and lawn work, had the ol lady call and leave a message and her number, bastards never called back. Hopefully I can make it down this week.

JPN

coshocton
I went to high school with one of them. They are pretty shady ppl. I'd def drive down and see what's going on.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Talked to the asshole that owns the shop last Thursday. He said he ordered a battery and a relay and it would be in on Friday and he would call me then, he never did. I'm trying to get a hold of him now. He said if I don't want them to fix it I can come pick it up, I told him that I need it fixed by may 29th for a trip to hocking and that it would be pointless for me to drive an hour to pick up and take somewhere else. He told me that it would be fixed by then, it fuggin better be or I'm getting it on the way back from hocking.

Edit... just talked to him, the battery is in and the relay is supposed to be delivered in the morning. Then it gets dyno tuned.

Last edited: