Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bass

reo

N.E. Ohio
Fugging weather has shut me out from the smallies but these guys have filled the void for now.

4-27-14 bass.jpg

reo

N.E. Ohio
NICE!!!!! Heading out in the morning for a tourney..... Not having a warm fuzzy with the weather....

How did you do? I took a pass due to weather. My buddy got into some smallies on Sunday before the wind resumed their howling.

Headed to Presque Isle this weekend

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
How did you do? I took a pass due to weather. My buddy got into some smallies on Sunday before the wind resumed their howling.

Headed to Presque Isle this weekend

Had a great day, caught a lot of fish.... About even on the smallies vs the large mouth... Came in second with a little over 8lbs.... A couple of good friends of ours only caught 3 bit one was 4.5lbs another juste a little over 3 and a solid 1.5lb one that pushed them past us by almost a pound lol.... If I was going too get beat by anyone I wouldn't have a problem with them.... Good guys and good sportsmen as well.....

We had a good day and had our limit by 9:00 and was culling by 9:15 and culled a about a half dozen fish but we had too use a balance beam too do it lol they were all twins lol..... Wish I'd of taken some pictures but was in a hurry as I had a get together an hour away and was pressed for time.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh heck no lol... Milton out side of Youngstown.... Erie would of been double digits for sure with three fish limit lol....

reo

N.E. Ohio
Oh heck no lol... Milton out side of Youngstown.... Erie would of been double digits for sure with three fish limit lol....

LOL, I am not a tourney guy but would have thought weights would have been way higher for erie. Come to think of it, it is C&R only now anyhow.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yep, we won't tourney fish till June.... Phenomenal weights off that lake when it's on..... My biggest is a Tad over 6lbs lots of 5's....

reo

N.E. Ohio
Presque Isle Bay tomorrow through Sunday. That place can be awesome in the spring. Hopefully hitting it just right for a good pre-spawn jerk bait bite.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Presque Isle Bay tomorrow through Sunday. That place can be awesome in the spring. Hopefully hitting it just right for a good pre-spawn jerk bait bite.

That place can be as good as any on Erie.... Nice having the bay there if the main lake is kicked up.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Had a great day, caught a lot of fish.... About even on the smallies vs the large mouth... Came in second with a little over 8lbs.... A couple of good friends of ours only caught 3 bit one was 4.5lbs another juste a little over 3 and a solid 1.5lb one that pushed them past us by almost a pound lol.... If I was going too get beat by anyone I wouldn't have a problem with them.... Good guys and good sportsmen as well.....

We had a good day and had our limit by 9:00 and was culling by 9:15 and culled a about a half dozen fish but we had too use a balance beam too do it lol they were all twins lol..... Wish I'd of taken some pictures but was in a hurry as I had a get together an hour away and was pressed for time.....

Great job J! Good luck reo!