Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I've prepared my statement for the media

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'll be attending the annual NRA convention in Indy tomorrow.
I've heard that there will be anti-gun activists rallying and protesting the convention.
In case I'm stopped by a news crew and asked my opinion on matters, I've prepared the following statement:

"I admire the passion and dedication of the anti-gun proponents to their cause.
Unfortunately, that passion is fueled by their vast ignorance of history and the Constitution, their refusal to engage in a civil discourse, their unwillingness to listen to or learn from anyone with an opinion that differs from theirs, and their absolute belief in the benevolence of criminals and governments, and that tyranny is impossible. Their passion is also fueled by their belief in CareBears, rainbows, glitter and such....."

This is what would make it on the news:
"I admire the passion and dedication of the anti-gun proponents to their cause."

Fuggin media. Fuggin antigunners.
Neither know the difference between a clip and a magazine, nor do they care to learn. That would require listening. To facts.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Awesome Dan! Just drop the complimentary bs about em so's they can't use it. Well done my friend!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll be attending the annual NRA convention in Indy tomorrow.
I've heard that there will be anti-gun activists rallying and protesting the convention.
In case I'm stopped by a news crew and asked my opinion on matters, I've prepared the following statement:

Unfortunately, the media & the antis fucked up passion is fueled by vast ignorance of history and the Constitution, your refusal to engage in a civil discourse, your unwillingness to listen to or learn from anyone with an opinion that differs from yours, and your absolute belief in the benevolence of criminals and governments, and that tyranny is impossible. Your passion is also fueled by your fucked up belief in CareBears, rainbows, glitter and unicorns....." Did I say fuck you ?

Fixed it :)