Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morels

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I've been out a few times here in Delaware, no luck yet on shrooms. Ramps are a deferent story there up in full force.

twireman

Kingston, OH
My bro found 60 today huntin
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398259522.481099.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sweet! I may get out to look a bit tomorrow. I've been checking a spot or two in our woods but haven't found any yet. I'll broaden my search soon.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Yea me and the brother in law and father in law went out Saturday and didn't find anything.

So I guess you could say "There was no Morel to your story" :rolleyes: hahahhahahahahah.coff coff haahhahahah...
(Sorry Steve. been out here awhile.)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wish I had a couple good spots! Enjoy fellas!!!

When hippy ridge was timbered did they leave tops and stumps around? If so that would be a great place to look. The new sunshine combined with the tree brush should make new honey holes.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
When hippy ridge was timbered did they leave tops and stumps around? If so that would be a great place to look. The new sunshine combined with the tree brush should make new honey holes.

Yep. Tops and stumps everywhere. Never thought much about it. Its been 4-5 springs now since they did it...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason found a good mess of 'em yesterday. He stayed witha friend Friday night. The boys got up Saturday and found enough for lunch. They sent me a pic so I spent most of the day looking and didn't find a thing!