Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Charm City Devils

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
The wife and I have been wanting to get away and have a great evening together so I bought tickets to Rock Stock back in February. Last week they changed the venue from Charleston Civic Center to Municipal Auditorium, Im starting to think this means their not selling enough tickets and I was right, it looked like 2/3 of the place was full. Charm City Devils were totally awesome to say the least, John Allen put on one hell of a show, he sounds just like he does on the radio. Tom Keifer was the best of the night by far. Next up was Great White and after they played Red Light the place emptied except for the front 10 rows, they sounded ok but I think it had more to do with Jack Russell not being the front man. Terry Ilous is a small black haired dude who looks somewhat of Mexican descent and when he talks you can tell from his accent he is. They never even played an encore, they finished with Once Bitten and then the lights came on, I was disappointed to say the least cause I seen them with Jack Russell back in 88 and they tore it up. The highlight of my night was meeting John Allen and getting a pic with him.

image.jpg

Last edited:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Disappointing about Great White. Liked your updates though as the night was going. Lol

Why haven't I ever heard of Charm City Devils?

They do a rock version of Man of Constant Sorrow,
[video=youtube;rXL5iBGYp8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXL5iBGYp8g&feature=kp[/video]