Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 2

huntn2

Hudson, OH
huntn2 checking in for Team 2. I will be hunting in Ashtabula, Geauga and Portage Counties.

Looking forward to another fun season.

Ryan

JPN

coshocton
Took my sister out this morning and got really close. We had some gobbling behind us to the left. We moved around the tree a quarter turn to the left. I could see three strutters coming right to us but at about 50 yards out turned down the hill to our left. They worked around us to within 10 yards of my sisters right side and she couldn't swing around far enough. Once they got out to about 30 yards I told her to just turn and try to get a shot. Of course one of them saw her shift and took off. The other 2 didn't really spook but walked away still gobbling every minute or so. Really sucks she didn't connect but it was a fun hunt and felt good to be out in the woods again.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Nothing going for me today. Calling for rain tomorrow morning. Not sure how ambitious I will be before work in the rain. I'll check the radar and make a go no go call in the morning.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Well fellas, I am fresh out of tags. Hoping to maybe just do some calling for someone next weekend. Anyone still getting out?

JPN

coshocton
Well fellas, I am fresh out of tags. Hoping to maybe just do some calling for someone next weekend. Anyone still getting out?

Heck yea man congrats! I've been out almost everyday and at this point they are just making me look stupid. I've had multiple chances just haven't sealed the deal.