Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Licensing ?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397301557.500270.jpg

So if an inmate is allowed too fish he doesn't need a license but I do????

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hopefully that only means for someone who is mentaly impaired. Not someone who is in prison.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It says they can submit a formal application... It doesn't mean the application will be approved. I'm assuming it's pertaining to mental institutions and the like. How is an inmate going to fish anyway? I didn't know prisons let people out for fishing trips. lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It says they can submit a formal application... It doesn't mean the application will be approved. I'm assuming it's pertaining to mental institutions and the like. How is an inmate going to fish anyway? I didn't know prisons let people out for fishing trips. lol

Two words.... Work release..... lol

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

I was thinking the same thing

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

I was thinking the same thing