Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

McMillan Firearms and Bank America

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
McMillan Firearms was notified by Bank America that since they manufacture firearms they could no longer bank at Bank American. This is after 12 yrs. of doing business there.
McMillian informed Bank America they will move their business account and no longer will except Bank America credit cards as payment.
Something to think about if you are a Bank America customer. I retired from a Finance Co. that is now owned by Bank America. I'd have to quite if still working there.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I have a BOA credit card. I've been trying to get it paid off so I could cancel it and let them know why.

If credit is OK, transfer the balance to a competitor during a "special offer" period such as 0 interest for 6-12 months for transfer balance.
If its not paid off in that period, roll it over again to someone else with a similar, low int. deal.
If there is high balances the interest you save can really add up.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If credit is OK, transfer the balance to a competitor during a "special offer" period such as 0 interest for 6-12 months for transfer balance.
If its not paid off in that period, roll it over again to someone else with a similar, low int. deal.
If there is high balances the interest you save can really add up.

Yea that!

My condo mortgage is through BOA. Hmmm... Maybe I should look into a refi.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This is just another mistep in their long line of anti-gun manuevers. I had a Whitetails Unlimited card with them starting in 2003. They dropped that card without notice due to their anti-gun policies. I've only kept the card because I've had it for 11 years. However I'm ready to leave the nonsense behind.