Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My new " Ohio " hunting camp

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Very nice! I hope she gives you many years of use and brings ya some luck hunting. Going to match that 3/4ton truck beautifully!!

Last edited:

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
That looks like a nice rig. I'll be bringing a camper to Ohio this year TOO for the first time. My parents bought one to use as their summer home up here when they are not at their house in Florida. They are using my truck to haul it around when they need to so in exchange I get to take the camper to Ohio in November. Should save me and my buddy a ton of money on lodging. I've been looking at a campground in Zanesville that charges $35-$40 per night with full hook-ups. Not bad when you consider we've been paying $100 per night for a cottage.

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
That looks like a nice rig. I'll be bringing a camper to Ohio this year TOO for the first time. My parents bought one to use as their summer home up here when they are not at their house in Florida. They are using my truck to haul it around when they need to so in exchange I get to take the camper to Ohio in November. Should save me and my buddy a ton of money on lodging. I've been looking at a campground in Zanesville that charges $35-$40 per night with full hook-ups. Not bad when you consider we've been paying $100 per night for a cottage.

I go to state park , they charge $24.00 a night.. Nothing like coming out of the woods and staying where you are hunting ....

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
Very nice! I hope she gives you many years of use and brings ya some luck hunting. Going to match that 3/4ton truck beautifully!!

Had a 26' Jayco JayFlight ( just sold it last weekend ) that made 7 trips to the hunting woods of Ohio , just needed something bigger ...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That looks like a great combo! Congrats! Make sure you have the anti-sway bar hitch. Makes a big difference and can save your life. I watched a guy lose his wife when the trailer decided to push his large diesel SUV into the median and on its side. Very sad thing. Long bumper pull campers can do it even to a 3/4 or 1ton truck.