Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First rreal fishing trip of the year tomorrow

Kaiser878

ohio
Tomorrow.marks. the first real fishing trip of the year. I really struggle bass fishing this time of year. But we will see how it goes. Guaranteed to be a rough trip with this shitty cold front that moved through today....but hopefully ill have pics of fishes to post up tomorrow

Kaiser878

ohio
Well..,we were headed to tappan. Yes J in the boat. Ha.

But 1/2 inch of ice and 1 inch of snow quickly put that plan on hold. Snow wouldn't have been a problem. But rolling down the road with my buddies 30k bass boat behind the truck wasn't happening with icy conditions. So bow I'm at home baby sitting.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bummer you couldn't go, but maybe a blessing really. Might have been a frustrating trip and chilly. Just had to tease you a bit. My son went a week or two back in the neighbor's farm pond. Finished and leaned his pole up against my snow plow (off the truck and awaiting it's next mission). God bless Ohio. I had to take his pole off the plow where it was resting and put the plow back on the truck yesterday. Today, he wants to go fishing again. hahaha

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not worth it Zach.... You might have been okay putting in getting out can be a different story all together..... I've seem trucks hooked too each other too get a boat out of the water and up the ramp... It ain't pretty....