Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What UTV?

Hoytman62

I know they make all kinds of UTV'S, and I am in the market of getting one for hunting. Looking for a new one with winch and some accessories and at least 4 passengers. Of course 4 wheel drive. What are some good suggestions? Thanks!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
There's a thread recently started about this although this person was in the market for a used one but there was a lot of good info/opinions given....

What's your budget for the UTV?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I know they make all kinds of UTV'S, and I am in the market of getting one for hunting. Looking for a new one with winch and some accessories and at least 4 passengers. Of course 4 wheel drive. What are some good suggestions? Thanks!

Polaris makes 4 seater crew models.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I know 2 different people with Polaris Rangers and both LOVE it. I took a ride in one last fall and was impressed to say the least. That thing climbed a hill that I didn't even want to climb on foot! I believe you will find good and bad in all models. The new power steering is an interesting feature. Would like to see how it works.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I know 2 different people with Polaris Rangers and both LOVE it. I took a ride in one last fall and was impressed to say the least. That thing climbed a hill that I didn't even want to climb on foot! I believe you will find good and bad in all models. The new power steering is an interesting feature. Would like to see how it works.

I would of liked TOO see how it works as well but my wallet wouldn't let me lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Never heard of them. This in itself would make me nervous. If it is one of the Chinese ones the issue becomes finding parts at a later date.