Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB WTB front deck mounted mower

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looking for a Grasshopper or Woods front mounted deck mower. Much like 3pt finish mowers, I am not really a fan of these units, but we have a job which is going to require one.

I don't care if it looks rough. It does need to be dependable. Really have no desire to put an engine on one mid season, but wouldn't be afraid to buy one cheap which needed an engine. Looking for deck size no smaller than 48" but no bigger than 60-62". Gas or diesel. Sub $2500 price range. I have seen plenty sell at auctions for $1200-1800. Got to be one sitting around with my name on it. lol

Needs to have a low profile front mounted deck. None of the mid mounted mower decks will work. Nothing with pieces sticking up in the air. Must be able to fit underneath wires and needs to have no parts sitting up higher than the front caster wheels.

Willing to travel up to 2 hours from Lima if needed.

PM me or call/text 419 233 9339.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll ask the son if he wants to sell his now since we have our X-Mark back up and running.

I sent him a email so I don't forget. LOL

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sent my foreman out with two addresses, my truck and trailer, and an envelope full of cash today. He came back with two diesel Grasshoppers and even brought me some change. haha

thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.