Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Redcloud's sheds

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Since I have some time off work I decided to go out and finally look for some sheds. Found this nice one this morning laying in a grass field.
20140324_111343.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Can't wait to see him this fall. Should be a cool looking buck. I never got that one on the trail cam but I found that she'd on the far side of the property and I don't hunt that edge at all.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dandy of a find. If you don't find another shed all year, that one is some serious motivation going into next season. Congrats on a great find Adam!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Wow...impressive! Did you yell or give a fist pump when you saw that thing? That is a really good one!

It was pretty funny actually. I walked along the edge of a cornfield and looked over into a grassy section that was about 40 yards away when I thought I seen tines. I walked and kept looking over and thought "no way that is a weed or some dried up grass. That is an antler" lol. I quickly walked over and snagged it and said to myself, "Heck of a find" and then immediately started looking around in hopes of finding the other side. lmao.

Seems far and few between finding antlers around here so this is a great season so far lmao.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome find Adam! Hope you find the other side! I'd have threw my shoulder out fist pumping after seeing that sucker from a distance. The Lee Lakoski strung out whispered ."YEEESSSSS" with the fist pump is a must TOO! Lmao

Congrats buddy, now you have something to really look forward to hunt this fall! Hope you kill him!