Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Saw this and thought I'd pass it along

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dr. Dave Samuel thinks there is merit to the claims. Being in a unique position, I don't discount anything. Having said that, there are a lot of things I'm not willing to try, this is probably one of those things.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Come on guys I'm seeing nothing but closed minds here. Where's your sense of adventure?
With this new suit and being smoked up hell you'll be the same image as not being there. Now there's a thought.

I jest- I jest.

But who's going to be the 1st person to try it and prove us all wrong? Not me. As smoking up makes me about not there and I can't handle being less there. Hmmm.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Does anyone remember a few years back about a jew hating kid that killed a buck with his bow at a very close distance wearing nothing but a flannel shirt and blue jeans? I think he was on to something..

Strother23

Columbus, OH
That's an interesting concept.. Some People will buy anything if they think it will help kill a deer. It's a joke.. But that company will sell suits or has already sold quite a few. Someone should give it a try lol

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I think I'll try that suit with the "be the decoy" thing that someone posted. Then, I'll cover myself in deer urine and run through the woods so I sound like a deer. I should be able to just blend into the herd and pick which one I want. Who wants to go hunting with me!:pickle:

Diablo54

Outside
Does anyone remember a few years back about a jew hating kid that killed a buck with his bow at a very close distance wearing nothing but a flannel shirt and blue jeans? I think he was on to something..

Can't think of his name. He was a big upland bird hunter right?