Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Gun Collectors show

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
If I wasn't on call I would have loved to.

Enjoy, my dad was a member in the 90s and the shows at the IX center were always amazing.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If I wasn't on call I would have loved to.

Enjoy, my dad was a member in the 90s and the shows at the IX center were always amazing.

The IX center were good show. I set up there every show until May 1996. I was midway down the 1st isle selling reloading equipment.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I used to go all the time when it was in Cbus. Been a few times when it's at the ix. Let my membership lapse years ago, I should join again.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I used to go all the time when it was in Cbus. Been a few times when it's at the ix. Let my membership lapse years ago, I should join again.

Let me know if you want to rejoin. I sign for you and I'm sure I can find a 2nd signer.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'd like to go and view, but you gotta be a member, right? Or can non-members attend?
Members only and closed to the public. Non members can only attend as a guest of a member. And you can't join unless you have a quest pass. Then a quest can only go 2 times as a quest then they are ban for life. Rather stupid but that's the way I understand the rules.
Let me know if interested.
However I won't sign for anyone I don't know as the member is responsible for the new member. Being a TOO member is a start.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Heard it was a pretty good show and Doug Turnbull had a nice set up showing a nice Singer 1911!!!! Guy that looked at it said it had wrong barrel and mag but still a pretty nice example.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That was the first gun I've been to. I expected high prices, not stupid prices.

They're crazy man. That's why I quit going to them back in late 07-08. It's always the same, way overpriced.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
They're crazy man. That's why I quit going to them back in late 07-08. It's always the same, way overpriced.

I quite in 06. They are now a place for some to show trophies with outrageous prices or others to peddle junk for outrageous prices.

Same guys, same product, same prices....

Thank Gore for the internet.