Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Yosemite time laspe

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Neat video. The star studded sky just blew me away. The scene of the ants (people) climbing the rock face was awesome.
http://www.wideopenspaces.com/incre...wsletter_3.17 wos main - OR&utm_content=Final

If you've never looked up at the sky hundreds of miles from a city you owe it to yourself to do it at all costs. I can remember standing on a mountain in Utah on a pitch black night staring up for hours in utter amazement. The stars you can see on a good night here multiply it by 1000. The sky is absolutely full of them. They gain depth and don't look flat. It's like the pictures you see of galaxies from Hubble.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If you've never looked up at the sky hundreds of miles from a city you owe it to yourself to do it at all costs. I can remember standing on a mountain in Utah on a pitch black night staring up for hours in utter amazement. The stars you can see on a good night here multiply it by 1000. The sky is absolutely full of them. They gain depth and don't look flat. It's like the pictures you see of galaxies from Hubble.

Oh I know. I still remember a night in NM in 1980 setting for hours with my 3 kids watching the night sky and the falling stars. The kids talk about it even to this day.