Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buddy covered song I wrote

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Not sure if this will work or not, but my buddy covered that song I wrote, I was pretty impressed with how it came out as a song! This is the song I wrote when I found my gma had cancer.

Try copying and pasting into blank tab.

[video]file:///Users/atomechko/Desktop/Life%20Can%20Change%20You.m4a[/video]

we are both amateurs but just love music.

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
19f37e704fed789911de72143e7d6c97.jpg

492b8e824bc13171b099fd99cfeabb38.jpg

49582.jpg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
CJD3?

you been drinking again? haha I am confused by your posts? Some funny pics tho!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
At1010. The link you posted is of the hierarchical directory structure on your local computer. You are able to access the file internally due to windows dynamic link library architecture inherent in the explorer process. To access the file Externally you would need to create a webserver, FTP server, or torent share over p2p, update dynamic DNS with a static route entry and open the firewall ports.

Or.

Upload it to YouTube.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
At1010. The link you posted is of the hierarchical directory structure on your local computer. You are able to access the file internally due to windows dynamic link library architecture inherent in the explorer process. To access the file Externally you would need to create a webserver, FTP server, or torent share over p2p, update dynamic DNS with a static route entry and open the firewall ports.

Or.

Upload it to YouTube.

Joe what that top part in english? hahah Ill try to figure it out on youtube! hahahaha

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe what that top part in english? hahah Ill try to figure it out on youtube! hahahaha

Well. "Upload it to YouTube" by itself sounded kinda bossy, which often causes a naturally defensive reaction. So I gave more options to make the "upload it to YouTube" seem more preferred.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well. "Upload it to YouTube" by itself sounded kinda bossy, which often causes a naturally defensive reaction. So I gave more options to make the "upload it to YouTube" seem more preferred.

hahahaha! Ive been around here long enough! You I know your bossyness sounding means well! Im trying to figure it out, I am horrible with computers! ughh!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
hahahaha! Ive been around here long enough! You I know your bossyness sounding means well! Im trying to figure it out, I am horrible with computers! ughh!

Oh I know man. I was just being funny. Always being short on time my replies often come across to others as just short. I'm sure being an asshole doesn't help either. Lol.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
sorry All I cant figure out this freaking think. I drag image to upload it, and the song takes up entire screen and starts playing. Youtube has it easy to do,but this formating must be wrong.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
sorry All I cant figure out this freaking think. I drag image to upload it, and the song takes up entire screen and starts playing. Youtube has it easy to do,but this formating must be wrong.

Search YouTube for how to upload a video. They can probably explain it easier than me.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Search YouTube for how to upload a video. They can probably explain it easier than me.

I did, I followed all the steps correctly. The go into make a slide show, then add audio adjust the picture to length of audio, then thats it. Well when I drag the audio it takes over the entire screen.

Not sure if that makes sense to you or not. Simple fix maybe?