Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brandon Weeden Tribute

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I've heard that they are looking at Gross Rexman. Lmao. Cleveland will NEVER be any good.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I've heard that they are looking at Gross Rexman. Lmao. Cleveland will NEVER be any good.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
They will put it together someday....they should try to pick up Kurt Cousins from the Redskins though, but that would make too much sense so it prbly won't happen....

History tells me, since they have made it so blatently obvious they are looking for a quarterback, Cleveland will now entertain all stupid trade proposals for their first round pick and shoot themselves in the foot once again...it's only a matter of time.

I love how he got stuck under the american flag in the first few seconds of the video, totally forgot about that one. Who does that?

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
As a Steeler fan, I still have to give them props. Their defense is shaping up to be pretty damn good. I was really glad to see they didn't add Revis to an already solid secondary.

Seeing their struggles at finding a QB makes me really appreciate the solid seasons Big Ben has put up. Sure wish we would get him a line to let him work.

But, anyway... IMO the Brownies need to find a respectable veteran to run the show while grooming a young prodigy. Kind of like Favre did for Rogers, Bledsoe and Brady, Maddox and Big Ben, etc...

Even if that veteran only got you 7-9 or 8-8 it's still a good stepping stone while you let a young star learn and not rattle his confidence.

Too many times teams throw young QBs to the wolves and ruin any chance of development.

Jesus? What am I saying??? Screw the Browns! ;)

Last edited:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member

But, anyway... IMO the Brownies need to find a respectable veteran to run the show while grooming a young prodigy. Kind of like Favre did for Rogers, Bledsoe and Brady, Maddox and Big Ben, etc...

Even if that veteran only got you 7-9 or 8-8 it's still a good stepping stone while you let a young star learn and not rattle his confidence.

;)
The thing those 3 had in common was the veteran had been in that system for awhile, allowing the fanbase and management to build a team around them while they were groomed. The browns situation is a chicken/egg scenario. By the time they get decent team around and get a qb, they have 1 decent season then lose said players, change coaches, or trade them away.