Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prayers needed.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Wow this is a hard one for me but just found out a little while ago that my mom has cancer. It is in her uterus but more testing to be done to see if it has spread. Just thinking about what Albert is going through with his grandmother and then get the call from mom about 30 minutes ago. Just kind of knocked the wind right out of me.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry to hear it. Glad you have made this place a regular stop and feel comfortable enough to share with us. You will receive many extra prayers from the TOO family. Some of the most supportive outdoorsmen (and women).

Ricer2231

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Remember I am only 40 minutes away if you need anything at all. You got my number if you need to talk to someone.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hang in there buddy! Literally was hoping I misread the title of this thread! Hang close to the TOOzers. All good dudes around here who can lend a helping hand!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Brian, so sorry too hear this.... You've given us a lot with your trapping thread and if there's anything you need just ask buddy..... Prayers for your Mom..... And the rest of you as well....