Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Horton Hunter

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I have a Horton Hunter crossbow for sale. I bought it second hand and have killed two deer with it. Works fine. It is TOO heavy for me (physical weight, not draw weight). You can have three bolts if you need them. Asking $100 (firm) if you come and get it. It has a red dot scope on it and needs a set screw to hold it firm. If I have to take apart, box, and ship I'm asking $140 (firm). If interested PM me and I will give you location and telephone number. Thanks.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Huck I bought use from Ohio Valley, Lancaster on 8/16/11. No idea when it was sold new.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Guys, this crossbow is like the Old 350 Chevy Motors. Very little maintenance and it keeps going and going. 100 is a good deal. I can get strings made anytime for about 15.00 delivered to your door.

Huckleberry Finn

What? You have too clear it with the ole lady already??? hahaha

J/K buddy...... Maybe lol.....

LOL! Nah, just trying to be a little more fiscally responsible of late...

There are a couple spots that I'd love to ground hunt and having a crossbow would make that 100x easier bc I'm just too fuggin big to draw in a groundblind. We'll see if it hangs around for awhile!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Buy it Huck. If your dad or lil lady ever want to join you it is there. If you use it on ground it is there. If you ever have a mini Huck it is there. You can't go wrong with this one at the price.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
LOL! Nah, just trying to be a little more fiscally responsible of late...

There are a couple spots that I'd love to ground hunt and having a crossbow would make that 100x easier bc I'm just too fuggin big to draw in a groundblind. We'll see if it hangs around for awhile!

You could buy an ameristep brickhouse like I just did for $98 on eBay that allows my big ass to draw a bow in it or just buy the bow. I'd buy the bow.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think it's pretty apparent by now you really need too buy the bow..... Just sayin.... lol

Yes. What J said. But in efforts to make you think twice: Don't give in to peer pressure if you don't want it. If you don't buy it, someone else will. Cob won't get stuck with it. It is priced fair enough.