Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

For all you glofers out there

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This is why I don't......

[video=youtube;6FMyblJkLSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6FMyblJkLSM[/video]

Last edited:

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Ooh, my belly hurts from laughing. That poor girl riding her bike and minding her own, OMG!

Brings back nightmares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can drive the ball and putt
But short irons .....................Look out
I am deadly
Yes I killed a Robin and hit another golfer

John

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I always told my golf friends I wanted to play the game. With a good target rifle. Now that'll be fun.

And when they didn't go with that. I told them golf courses was a good waste of valuable real estate. Plant them into gardens for the homeless to raise their own food. Neither idea never went over very well. Just no sense of humor.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I miss the course! Been a few YouTube moments in our day that's for sure. Used to be a local course that was $25 to play all day and you could bring your own cooler. Miss that place!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Brings back nightmares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can drive the ball and putt
But short irons .....................Look out
I am deadly
Yes I killed a Robin and hit another golfer

John

Well at least you got a birdie John and wasn't arrested for murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very funny video J, thanks for sharing! I bet a lot of the cart clips were alcohol related............ya think?!?lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I got into gold pretty serious for a few summers... and then I had kids. Couldn't justify more time away and spending more money.

Like some of you, I had my share of mishaps. The two biggest were:

1. going into a crazy spin going down a wet hill and ending up in a lake.
2. after finishing on a green, I casually tossed my ball toward the cart in frustration. The ball bounced off the cart path and hit the undercarriage of the cart. When it hit under the cart it knocked the emergency brake off and the cart started coasting downhill toward the next tee box where innocent bystanders were waiting to tee off. All I could do was yell, "FORE!" The cart crashed into the tee box area and took out the garbage can and water cooler before stopping on railroad ties. Myself? I was laying on the ground pissing myself. What else could I do? I wasn't running after it. Just had to laugh. Never did go back to that course.

Buckmaster

Portage
Never did go back to that course.

You probably weren't welcome back.

Best I've got is I was driving the cart and took a hard right hand turn. As a result my golfing buddy flew out of the cart and went head over heels.
One of my fondest memories, except getting hit in the back of the thigh by one of John's drives. Can you say, OUCH!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You probably weren't welcome back.

Best I've got is I was driving the cart and took a hard right hand turn. As a result my golfing buddy flew out of the cart and went head over heels.
One of my fondest memories, except getting hit in the back of the thigh by one of John's drives. Can you say, OUCH!

What? it was an accident. Lol

I wasn't even drunk.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I popped a cart in neutral to gain Some serious speed running down a ridiculously steep hill. That didn't work out so well as it ended in a flipped cart. A broken ping fairway wood and a lot of beer loss....