Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Lou Gherig's Disease (ALS) fundraiser T-shirts

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hi everyone, on April 25th the high school baseball team I coach is hosting an ALS awareness game vs. our cross town rival (Indian Creek vs. Edison). During the game, a representative from the PHAALS Foundation based in Lima, Ohio will be making the long 4 hour journey down to Wintersville and inducting an old teammate of mine into the ALS Hall of Fame. Matt, my old friend and teammate from our little league, Babe Ruth, and high school playing days, was diagnosed a few years ago with ALS and is still fighting today.

matt.jpg

I am posting on here because we are selling T-Shirts for the game and all proceeds will go to ALS Awareness and research. If you would like to order a t-shirt and support this cause I would gladly place the order for you and ship the shirt out when I get them in hand in late April.
The shirts we are selling are red with the ALS Awareness logo... These are the same shirts our team will wear during the game on April 25th.

ALS Shirt.jpg

The shirts are $10 (add $2 for XXL and $3 for XXXL). If you would like one, you can send money via paypal to mikendra@Comcast.net and I will cut one big check at the end to the foundation. Please be sure to include your address and your shirt size in the paypal comments.

Also, please, if you don't mind... include a little extra to cover shipping as I am getting lots of orders from other friends as well via Facebook who are doing the same. Without a little extra the shipping could get really expensive!

Please, do not feel obligated. I just thought I'd share this with you guys since we have so many baseball fans on here and also may have had someone we are close to suffer from ALS.

Thanks,
Mike

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm down.

We buy a dozen or more fundraising shirts between the two of us every year. When I retire, I'll be able to wear a different one every day of the year!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good thing and good luck. The lady that bought my last house I built came down with ALS and only lasted a few months. Must have been a severe fast advancing case.

rsmith

Don't have a paypal but if you could or would could you PM me your address and I will send you the cash?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Phil! Got your order today. Appreciate it ;)

Honestly did so without posting as I didn't care for the recognition. That said, don't order me a tee. Just throw my money into the fund. Why spend $7-8 of my donation on a t-shirt that will collect dust? Put the money towards the cause as a cash donation Mike.