Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check this BS out

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I would totally shoot one down if I saw it. Woops, I was drawing on a deer and my release let loose and the arrow had a mind of it own., or I was turkey hunting and I tripped on a log, and my gun went off.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've read about those pigeon shoots where the animal rights people have almost got a lil war going on. I'm not thrilled about shooting of pigeons in that manner, but invasion of privacy ... is an invasion. Fire away !

Gordo

Athens County
I remember walking up on a pigeon shoot when i was a little kid. Me and my dad where going shooting, and a couple guys where set up doing it . Strange that i remember that being how young I was. I remember there being a garbage can absolutely stuffed with dead birds.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Those clubs need to have guys like me there to have drones like mine fly up & intercept. They could pay me for the replacement which would be worth it to them, since I'd be using it to crash into the other. That would be fun.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Those clubs need to have guys like me there to have drones like mine fly up & intercept. They could pay me for the replacement which would be worth it to them, since I'd be using it to crash into the other. That would be fun.

As far as I'm concerned it's a modern day skeet shoot..... Pull........ BOOM!!!!!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
What is the point of those pigeon shoots anyway. The birds rarely fly and just fall on the ground. Seems like clays would be more fun and cheaper.

If it falls to the ground and flaps itself out of the ring it's a lost bird. You have to hit them hard, not like a chip on a clay target. Price has nothing to do with pigeon shoots. Tradition is a big part of it.