Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

It Is Official...Finally

I waited until after midnight to make this post. Since it is officially Monday, today is my wifes first day of retirement. She worked her final day on Friday. I hope we have many happy, healthy years ahead of us. Can't wait for good weather so we can "See the USA in our Chevrolet". We been saving this 2000 Monte Carlo Pace Car for 14 years to tour the country in. We have taken her on a few trips since we bought her new in 2000, but she has less than 6000 miles on her. Time to put her on the road and do a little traveling.

Attachments

• monte2011pa1.jpg
    monte2011pa1.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 76

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like a real fun way to celebrate. Congratulations to your wife on her retirement. Hope you guys have many safe and smiling adventures!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My wife is an RN. She talks about an RV to tour in. I told her those aren't cheap. She suggested the traveling nurse route where she takes a month or two rotation in different locations. Hmmm. . . .we travel. You work. Can I bring my motorcycle and hunting stuff in an enclosed trailer behind the RV? She said "Sure." Sounds great to me, but something tells me she will change her mind before we are at that point. lmao

HT- The car looks really fun for the trip. Is this the supercharged version?