Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This deer makes you ook again

Blackbeard

Oak Hill, OH
Reading a old magazine and when I first saw this buck and started reading the article I thought "small buck", then I kept glancing back up and the bigger he got. This would be a cool buck to see from a treestand, just knowing how the view from up high makes them look so big. So who's shooting and who isn't?

Buck.pdf.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Reminds me of a deer JD and I called 7-up. Haven't seen him in a couple seasons. Oh the ones that disappear.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393785956.895108.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd shoot the shit outta that deer. He'd probably shock you on score, but I love that mass! And I'm a sucker for unique racks.

LonewolfNopack

The woods
I'd kill em. I only know one person personally that if a deer of that size in walked under his stand and gave him and easy 20 yard shot, would honestly pass up on it. He has over 6000 private prime acres to hunt in two different states and passes on 170" inch deer every year. I have several friends that would say no they wouldn't shoot it, but when a deer like that comes in, they would never pass it up.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am with Ric/Ron. Looked mature in the face. I bet when that deer stood up you would find he was plenty mature. Very cool/unique rack as well. Shooter!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I am up for missing him when I am shaking too bad to make a good hit. He is the biggest buck I have seen in probably 5 years.